A typical school day
First in school I write a sentence and it has something wrong that we fix. After that we find a book and read to a teacher. Then we do book review where we write our favourite part. Then we do our least favourite part of the book we read the day before. After that we have book groups. Then we do writing and today our animal books were due. We had to research an animal and our book will go in a book fair. Then we have recess. After that we have calendar. Then we have ice cream math. When everybody is on level 10, we have an ice cream party. Then we have some math sheets and sometimes we switch P3 classes (P3 means Grade 2 and there are two P3 classes). Then on Tuesday we have buddy reading. That's where older kids read to us. Then it's lunch. After lunch we have an animal game. Then I have after school and then my mom picks me up and then I go home and do my homework.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home